- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- DINING ROOM
IMMACULATE CONDITION Homes on Web are absolutely delighted to announce to the market this extended three bedroom semi detached residence situated in the sought after Staple hall road in Fenny stratford. With its prime location & flexible living accommodation, this property really ticks all the boxes you would want for modern living. The ground floor offers a lounge, separate dining room & a refitted kitchen. On the first floor there is a master bedroom & two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside you will find a low maintenance rear garden, perfect for entertaining and an exclusive driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. To fully appreciate the condition & size of the accommodation on offer we recommended you book your viewing slot today!
Sorry no DSS
Sorry no Smokers
Sorry no Students
Sorry no Pets
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £225 per person (Joint £300)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees £50.00 per person
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £60.00
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £200
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.